Monday, December 17, 2007

WINTER

Two years ago a very nervous little Jon asked Whitney if she would be his girlfriend - she said yes. Yesterday he asked her if she would like to go ride horses with him - she said yes again.

Eyore and Jordy took us through the winterly forests of Big Bear, stopping to enjoy frozen shrubbery and grass along the way. After two hours of trotting about, we (me and whit) thawed out in a local pizza place. Happy 2 years Whit! I love you.

Eyore, Jon, Jordy, and Whitney (left to right)
IMG_3042

Our guide was a bit weird, but she did a good job. Here she is leading Whitney and me.
IMG_3061

Winter
IMG_3035

One last group shot.
IMG_3041




I really like trees, especially trees surrounded by winter

IMG_2937

IMG_2904

IMG_2914
Trever and I found the perfect Christmas tree for our apartment - but we didn't have the hearts to cut it down. We still don't have a Christmas tree.



Here are some fun winter couple shots

jon&whit

taylor&brit

trev&brooke2
CONGRATULATIONS Brooke and Trev on your engagement! I love you guys.

1 comment:

carsonbelmont said...

looked like a lot of fun. Especially with the horses.